Friday 10 August 2018

Welcome to Fifth Grade!


WELCOME TO FIFTH GRADE!!

My name is Jennifer Vincent. This is my seventh year at ISKL as a fifth grade teacher.

Before coming to ISKL I taught in Arizona and Washington state. I home schooled my daughter (Victoria) as we sailed the waters of Mexico. I have also been an international teacher for over 10 years. I have taught in the Dominican Republic, Shanghai, China and Amman, Jordan.

During the course of my teaching career I have taught 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th (my favorite!) grades.

Over the past week I have been working with the 5th grade team and we have been very busy getting the rooms ready, planning, preparing and discussing the year ahead. This is a very exciting year with becoming Social Change Makers, Red Hats, Melaka, and Night of the Notables, just to mention a few unique events in grade 5. Of course, the best part is when the students arrive. I am really looking forward to this year.

I enjoy getting to know the parents as well as the students. Our classroom door is ALWAYS open! Please feel free to contact me by email: jvincent@iskl.edu.my 

For emergencies, my hand phone number is 017-350-2357.

Here’s to a great year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts